Sidey SolarthermPlus® Smart Roof is designed to replace the existing
glass or polycarbonate roof of a conservatory while retaining the
original windows, doors, frames and walls. At the same time
providing substantial energy cost savings, and converting your
conservatory into a usable all year round sunroom.
One of the problems with an older standard conservatory is that it
becomes far too hot in the summer, and far too cold in the winter!
You can remove this problem with a Sidey SolarthermPlus® Smart Roof,
call us today for more information and a free, no obligation quote.
Smart Roof is also Scotland's most cost effective roof system
when used to build a new Sunroom, and eliminates the need for
costly steel supports and traditional brick pillars. The
steel Metrotile® is designed to give ultimate
strength in full accordance with Scottish Building Regulations.
Relax in an all year round ambient temperature and benefit from
energy cost savings
• Reduce fuel bills for the life of the roof
• Comfortable ambient temperature all year round
• A wide range of roof colours and finishes available
• Achieves a U-Value of 0.15
• Thermal, structural and condensation risk tested
• Fast installation utilising existing walls, windows and doors.
• Internally finished with platerboard and taped, filled and
• Electric pack available including low energy saving lighting.
• Fully Guaranteed.
• Replacement Smart Roof Prices start from only
£7500, fully fitted including VAT.
• New SolarthermPlus® Smart Sunrooms start from only £16,900, fully
fitted including VAT.
full demonstration of our SolarthermPlus® Smart Roof can be
viewed in our showroom at 19 Feus Road, Perth, PH! 2AS.
And also in our showroom at 42 Baird Avenue, Dundee, DD2 3TN at
an arranged appointment.